I. AGRIFY Privacy Statement
II. Information We Collect and Cookies
Information You Give Us: You provide information about yourselves when you use our services or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; or use our services such as one of our software as a service subscriptions. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with information such as your name, address, and phone numbers.
What are Cookies?
As a service to our regular users, Agrify may, in conjunction with its ad management partners, use pixels or transparent GIF files that recognize specific users and their preferences by recognizing "cookies," small text files that save you the time of having to register each time you visit the Site. Through these technologies, we may collect information about your use of the Site and other online activities, including certain online activities from our partners’ websites and apps before you arrive, and after you leave the Site. The information that is collected is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your address, telephone number or email address.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site..
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Necessary: Some cookies are necessary to allow you to browse the Site, use its features, and access secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential for the Site to work and cannot be switched off. They are usually set in response to actions made by you to a request of services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms that span several pages. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work if turned off. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Functional and Analytical: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
We use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with the Site content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the Site. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page. https://policies.google.com/privacy. For instructions on how to opt out of Google Analytics, see below.
Targeting and Advertisement: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners who may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Social Media and Web Beacons: These cookies are placed by many social media plugins (for example the Facebook ’like’ button), and other tools meant to provide or improve the content on a website (for example services that allow the playing of video files, or that create comments sections). We integrate these modules into our platform to improve the experience of browsing and interacting with the Site.
How Long Will Cookies Remain on My Computer or Mobile Device?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. See the section below on how to change and block cookies for more information on removing them before they expire.
How Do I Change and Block Cookies?
If you do not wish to accept cookies, the “help” section of your browser’s toolbar will likely tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to have the browser alert you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features. Cookies may be required to use certain Agrify services, such as online software as a service offerings. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete all cookies, third-party cookies or specific website cookies. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this.
III. How Agrify Uses Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To communicate with you.
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To present the Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see How Agrify Shares the Information it Receives.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
IV. How Agrify Shares the Information It Receives
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses may offer co-brand services or offerings with Agrify. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Agrify protects the security of your information using industry standard measures. While we consider online security a priority, we cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
VI. Who Should Use this Site
Agrify intends the Site for use only by individuals who are 18 years of age or older and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are not at least 18 years old, please do not submit any information to Agrify through the Site, online services, or representatives.
VII. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
VIII. Concerns and Dispute Resolution
Each party to the arbitration may send a written request to the other party for copies of all relevant documents, and the party receiving such request shall promptly provide those copies. There shall be no other discovery allowed.
In making determinations regarding the scope of exchange of electronic information, the arbitrator(s) and the parties to the arbitration agree to be guided by The Sedona Principles, Third Edition: best practices, recommendations & principles for addressing electronic document production. Hearings will take place according to the standard procedures of the Commercial Arbitration Rules that contemplate in-person hearings.
IX. Legality and Waiver